Why be a member of the WMABC?
The Waste Management Association of BC supports the waste and recycling sector in British Columbia by meeting regularly with municipal, regional and provincial governments to ensure your voice is at the table of policy discussions & concerns are heard.
We support our members by providing industry relevant & regulatory information, education, and networking opportunities. Protecting and growing the competitive, free & open market of the waste & recycling sector is our mandate.
Advancing waste diversion opportunities to recover valuable materials and create jobs is key to a thriving industry. WMABC workshops, committees, webinars and our annual conference bring together industry peers to share information and resources.
View our Member Testimonial Videos Below to Learn More About the WMABC
More Videos on our YouTube channel here
* Recognition as a ‘Proud Member of WMABC’
* Receive relevant news and information in Member Weekly Update
* Meet a Member Recognition in Member Weekly Update
* Listing and linkback to your business on WMABC website
* Feature story offered to all members in Member Weekly Update
* Opportunity to promote news releases, specials or announcements in Member Weekly Update
* Opportunity to participate / be represented on WMABC committees
* Active engagement in gov't policies effecting our industry
* Opportunity to hear from & engage with industry guest speakers at member meetings
* Opportunity to present to membership and industry through speaker engagements, webinars, member meetings and the annual conference.
* Network with industry peers
* Opportunity for cost effective advertising on association website
* Inclusion in new WMABC Membership Directory – tba
* Access to new WMABC Collector Safety Guidebook – to be released end of 2023
WMABC Members are:
• Solid waste haulers and facilities
• Recyclable material collectors, processors and brokers
• Compost Processors
• Transfer station owners and/or operators
• E-Waste recyclers
• Waste & Recycling Industry Suppliers
• Industry Consultants
• Small, Medium & Large private businesses
• Local & National businesses
• Liquid Waste Collectors & Processors
• Other Industry Associations – reciprocal memberships