WMABC Webinar Series
'Asbestos Safety in Waste & Recycling'
Manager, Prevention Field Services, WorkSafeBC
Steven has been with WorkSafeBC for more than 15 years, as an occupational safety officer, supervisor then manager in the Prevention Field Services.
Occupational Health & Safety, BCIT 2002
Environmental, Health & Safety Consultant, New West Gypsum
Dr. J. Blair Wallace has over 30 years experience as a consulting chemical / process / environmental engineer and Health & Safety consultant. Blair has experience in property assessments, Health and Safety investigations and policy & procedure development. Most notable in his career, Blair developed with WorkSafeBC the procedures to safely process used gypsum wallboard.
• Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Engineering Science, University of British Columbia 1992 - 2005
• Operations Manager, Next Environmental Inc., May 1998 – June 2001
• Senior Engineer, SRK-Robinson Inc., July 1996 – May 1998
• Senior Engineer, NovaTec Consultants Inc., July 1990 – July 1996
• Research Engineer, B.C. Research Inc., August 1986 – July 1990
Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, University of Western Ontario, 1987
B.E.Sc., Chemical Engineering, University of Western Ontario, 1982
Brian Battle Sales & Marketing, Wescan Disposal